CoQ-10 is a fat-soluble antioxidant. Antioxidants help fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body. CoQ-10 promotes heart and nervous system health. This formulation is offered in an oil-based softgel to promote optimal absorption and assimilation.
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Enhance Absorption
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free
- Since 1947
Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Softgel
||Amount Per Serving
|Megasorb Coenzyme Q-10 (as ubiquinone)
|**Daily Value not established
Rice bran oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, soy lecithin, paprika, titanium dioxide.
Free Of, gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener and preservatives.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) softgel daily, with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener and Preservatives. Warnings
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.