- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Gluten, Wheat and Dairy Free
- Since 1947
- Suitable for Vegetarians
This product is also ideal for those individuals who may need a higher level of sleep support.
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Melatonin (as N-Acetyl-5-Methoxytryptamine)||10 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Solgar's Melatonin 10 mg Tablets are free of sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, gluten and dairy products and are formulated without the use of artificial preservatives, flavors or colors.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet at bedtime as Melatonin may produce drowsiness, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Melatonin 10 mg Tablets are free of sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, gluten and dietary products and are formulated without the use of artificial preservatives, flavors or colors.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Do not drive, operate machinery or consume alcohol when taking this product. Limit use to two months with a break of one week. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children.
To assure freshness and potency, store at room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C). Store away from heat, light and moisture.
Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More