Melatonin 60 Tabs By Natrol
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Drug-Free Nighttime Sleep Aid
- Melatonin with Vitamin B6 Promotes Normal Sleep Patterns
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||10 mg||500%|
|Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate)||63 mg||6%|
|Melatonin (synthetic)||3 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Cellulose, acacia, silica, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, cellulose gum, maltodextrin.
NO yeast, wheat, milk, egg, soy, glutens, artificial colors or flavors, added sugar, starch or preservatives
Take 1 tablet 20 minutes before bedtime.
If you are under medical supervision or using any tranquilizers or sedatives, seek the advice of your healthcare professional prior to using. Consult your physician before using if you have an autoimmune condition, depressive disorder or are pregnant or lactating. Not for use by children under 12 years of age. Do not take when operating machinery or driving a vehicle.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More