- For occasional sleeplessness.
- Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland.
- A favorite of travelers, it governs the bodys circadian rhythms.
- Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
- The Benefit of Sublinguals:
- Some nutrients may break down during liver metabolism.
- The sublingual form is absobed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue, and in the cheeks, bypassing the liver and allowing for quick entry into the system.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.