Melatonin IR/XR 60 Caps By Life Extension
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
Melatonin IR/XR helps you fall asleep and stay asleep all night long. It combines immediate-release and extended-release melatonin for approximately seven hours of healthy sleep support. Promotes healthy, uninterrupted sleep patterns. Unique MicroActive Melatonin combines immediate- and extended-release versions. Formulated to provide approximately seven hours of support. Convenient one-before-bed capsule.
- Dietary Supplement
- Immediate & Extended Release
- Fall Asleep, Stay Asleep*
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Amount Per Serving|
|Melatonin (as MicroActive)||1.5 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin (capsule), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, sodium alginate, carnuba wax, silica.|
Take one (1) capsule 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Melatonin is naturally secreted from the pineal gland at night, and should be taken at night for optimal results.
Do not consume alcohol, drive or operate machinery after taking this product. Keep out of reach of children Do not exceed recommended dose Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More