- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- For Longer Life
- Neurologically Active Form of Vitamin B12
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) lozenge, one to eight times daily. Allow to dissolve in the mouth before swallowing.
Special Note: Vitamin B12 is present in foods of animal origin, including dairy products and eggs. Thus, vegetarians are more susceptible to a dietary deficiency of this important nutrient.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Lozenge|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||5 mg||83,333%|
Sucrose, natural vanilla flavor, mannitol, sorbitol, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, tapioca starch, tapioca maltodextrin, vegetable stearate.
Disclaimer: HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.