Microdermabrasion Scrub 2 Oz By Derma e
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- A Salon Skin Treatment Alternative
- Best of Beauty Awards Winner 2008 Better Nutrition
- Derma E is Family Owned and Operated
- Natural Bodycare
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Skincare Solutions with Natural Ingredients
State of the art scrub uses a crysal blend to remove dead skin cells, diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkle, acne scars, and retexurizes skin
Water (aqua), stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate citrate, glyceryl stearate SE, alumina, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, xanthan gum, carrageenan (irish moss), volcanic sand (pumice), citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, glycerin, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) essential oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), magnesium oxide (dead sea salt), hydrated aluminum silicate (kaolin clay), phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, potassium cetyl phosphate, potassium sorbate.
*Certified organic by Quality Assurance International, USDA or Guaranteed Organic Certification Agency.
Apply on wet or dry skin and gently scrub desired areas of the skin in an upward motion for approximately 3 minutes. Use twice a week.
No animal testing.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More