Multiple Mineral Concentrate 2 oz By Eidon Ionic Minerals
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Easy to Swallow
- Gentle on the Stomach
- Ionic Minerals
- Mineral Dietary Supplement
- Purity You Can See, Taste and Feel
- Suited for Vegan Diets
Eidon's Multiple Minerals is All Natural, 100% BIOAVAILABLE and contains NO sugars, starch, artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, yeast, or animal by-products. Easy to swallow. Gentle on the stomach. 100% VEGAN
|Amount per serving||%DV**|
|Calcium (as calcium chloride)||2250 mcg||0.23%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium chloride)||2250 mcg||0.56%|
|Potassium (as potassium chloride)||445.5 mcg||0.01%|
|Zinc (as zinc chloride)||135 mcg||0.90%|
|Manganese (as manganese chloride)||45 mcg||2.25%|
|Iron (as ferrous sulfide)||22.5 mcg||0.13%|
|Copper (as cupric chloride)||9 mcg||0.45%|
|Chromium (as chromic chloride)||0.9 mcg||0.75%|
|Selenium (as sodium selenate)||0.9 mcg||1.29%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||0.675 mcg||0.45%|
|Silica (as silicon dioxide)||75 mg||**|
|Sulfur (as methylsulfonylmethane||6 mg||**|
|Boron (as boric acid)||13.5 mcg||**|
|** Daily Values (DV) not established.|
No sugars, starch, artificial colors or flavors. No added preservatives. No animal by-products. Gluten free.
30 drops per day, (2 ml) in 8 oz of juice or water.
Store at room temperature, tightly closed.
Keep out of reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More