Product DescriptionAshwagandha is a clinically studied adaptogenic herb that nourishes your adrenal glands, helping your body to manage stress, optimize energy levels and fight fatigue. Inspired by centuries of Ayurveda, we've added Organic Fermented Ginger Root to our Ashwagandha for its synergistic effect.Product Benefits
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Supports Optimal Energy Levels
- Fermented Ginger & Probiotics for Digestion
- 2 Month Supply
- Herbal Supplement
- Certified Organic by QCS
- Certified B Corporation
- Vegan Certified
- Certified Gluten-Free by NSF
- Traceable, Tested & True
- 3rd Party Audited, Certified Organic & Non-GMO Verified
- Expertly Formulated
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
||Amount Per Serving
|Organic Ashwagandha Root Extract (30 mg Withanolides)
|Organic Fermented Ginger Root
|Probiotic Mixture: Bifidobacterium lactis BI-04, Lactobacillus acidophillus LA-14
| †Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Clean Pellet Technology Mix (Patent Pending): Organic Gum Arabic, Organic Dextrose, Organic Coating (Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Guar Gum).
Adults take 1 tablet daily. Not for the use of children. Warnings
Like any dietary supplement, be sure to consult your health care provider before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, undergoing surgery, taking medicines regularly or medical supervision. Are subject to. Keep out of reach of children. Keep in a cool, dry place. If the security seal is broken or missing, do not use. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.