Nasalcrom Nasal Spray 0.88 oz by Med Tech Products is a powerful and effective way to relieve nasal allergy symptoms. This nasal spray contains cromolyn sodium, a natural ingredient that helps to prevent the release of histamines, which cause allergy symptoms.
The spray is easy to use and provides fast-acting relief for nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, and other allergy symptoms. It's also non-drowsy and safe for use with other medications, making it a versatile option for those who suffer from allergies.
Nasalcrom Nasal Spray 0.88 oz is perfect for anyone who wants to relieve nasal allergy symptoms in a fast and effective way. The spray is also compact and easy to carry, making it ideal for travel and on-the-go use.
Order Nasalcrom Nasal Spray 0.88 oz by Med Tech Products today and experience the benefits of a powerful and effective allergy relief nasal spray.
• Relieves nasal allergy symptoms
• Contains cromolyn sodium, a natural ingredient that helps to prevent the release of histamines
• Provides fast-acting relief for nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, and other allergy symptoms
• Non-drowsy and safe for use with other medications
• Compact and easy to carry for travel and on-the-go use
• Trusted brand for nasal allergy relief
• Suitable for use by adults and children
• Provides a powerful and effective way to relieve allergy symptoms
• May also help prevent the onset of allergy symptoms if used before exposure to allergens.Ingredients
Other Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Per Spray: Cromolyn Sodium 5.2 mg. InActive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride; Edetate Disodium; Purified Water.
See package insert on how to use pump. Parent or care provider must supervise the use of this product by young children. Adults and children 2 years and older: Spray once into each nostril. Repeat 3-4 times a day (every 4-6 hours). If needed, may be used up to 6 times a day. Use every day while in contact with the cause of your allergies (pollen, molds, pets, and dust). To prevent nasal allergy symptoms, use before contact with the cause of your allergies. For best results, start using up to 1 week before contact. If desired, you can use this product with other medicines, including other allergy medicines. Children under 2 years: Do not use unless directed by a doctor. Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F). Protect from light. Special Note Warnings
Do not use: if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have: fever, discolored nasal discharge, sinus pain, wheezing. When using this product: it may take several days of use to notice an effect. Your best effect may not be seen for 1 to 2 weeks; brief stinging or sneezing may occur right after use; do not use it to treat sinus infection, asthma or cold symptoms; do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs. Stop use and ask a doctor if: shortness of breath, wheezing, or chest tightness occurs; hives or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs; your symptoms worsen; you have new symptoms; your symptoms do not begin to improve within two weeks; you need to use for more than 12 weeks. If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More