Neti Pot Ceramic Starter Kit KIT By Himalayan Institute
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Enhances Sinus & Immune Support with Neti Wash Plus Daily Neti Pot Boost
- Free Neti Stick Inside! (Aromatherapy Inhaler)
- Gently Washes Away Dust, Pollen & Irritants
- Removes Excess Mucus... Naturally
- Soothes Dry Nasal Passages
Phellodendron bark (phellodendron amurense), goldenseal root (hydrastis canadensis), barberry root bark (berberis vulgaris), coptis root (coptis chinensis), xylitol (derived from non-GMO birch bark), peppermint oil (mentha piperita), eucalyptus oil (eucalyptus globules), menthol (mentha spp.), grapefruit seed extract, vegetable glycerin, polysorbate 20 (derived from coconut oil), in a base of distilled and purified water.
Using your Neti Pot
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of Neti Salt and warm water to your Neti Pot.
- Lean forward and turn your head to the side.
- Insert the spout of the Neti Pot gently into the upper nostril to create a comfortable seal.
- Raise the Neti Pot gradually so the saline solution flows in through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril. Breathe through your mouth.
- Once the solution has flowed through, exhale to clear the nasal passages.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 with the other nostril.
Detailed instructions enclosed
Remember, a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More