- Sterile Dressings
- Gentle On Skin
- Ideal for Abrasion, Cuts, Minor Burns, Blister and Post Surgical Incisions
- Seals out Water, Dirt and Germs to Help Prevent Infection
Clean and dry wound and surrounding skin thoroughly. Peel away the printed liner from the paper-framed dressing, exposing the adhesive surface. Apply dressing over wound. Do not stretch the dressing when applying. Remove the paper frame from the dressing while smoothing down dressing edges. Refer to package insert for complete cautions and instructions.
The Nexcare Tegaderm waterproof transparent dressings are not intended for applications over infected wounds. Refer to package insert for complete cautions and instructions.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More