- Dietary Supplement
- Raw Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Since 1982
Olive leaf contains many potentially bioactive compounds that have antioxidant, antihypertensive, anti-inflammatory and hypoglycemic properties — similar to the well-known olive oil benefits.
More and more studies are proving that olive leaf extract is a powerful medicinal tool, with benefits including immune system support, increased energy and promoting healthy blood pressure. Because of the promising scientific studies indicating its medicinal potential, olive leaf continues to gain recognition for its various health benefits.
- educes cardiovascular risk, like atherosclerosis.
- lowers blood pressure.
- helps treats type 2 diabetes.
- supports weight loss.
- eliminates free radicals.
- boosts immunity.
- fights herpes.
- reduces inflammation.
Ingredients: Each 400 mg capsule contains fresh freeze-dried, raw, organic, US grown Olive leaf (Olea europaea).
Take 1-3 capsules per day.
No fillers, no additives, no air-drying, no extracts, simply whole herb in a capsule.
Keep out of the reach of children. Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of herbs during pregnancy with infants or with prescription drugs. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.