Olive Leaf Extract 100 Vcaps By Now Foods
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Antioxidant Support
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- GMP Quality Assured
- Standardized Extra Strength 18%
- Vegetarian Formula
- With Echinacea Angustifolia 4%
* Antioxidant Support* * Standardized Extra Strength 18% * With Echinacea angustifolia 4% * A Dietary Supplement * Vegetarian Formula
|Supplement FactsServing Size 1 Vcap|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Olive Leaf Extract 3X (Olea europaea) (Standardized to contain min. 18% Oleuropein)||400 mg||*|
|Echinacea angustifolia (Root) (Standardized to contain min. 4% Echinacosides)||100 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established|
Cellulose (capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silica.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, or preservatives.
As an herbal dietary supplement, take 1 Vcap 1 to 2 times daily.
Contains no: yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, sugar, salt, preservatives, synthetics. Vegetarian Formula.
Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
Store in a cool, dry place. Please recycle.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More