Optimized Folate 100 Tabs By Life Extension
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Dietary Supplement
- Metabolically Active Form of Folic Acid
- Folate (vitamin B-9) is important in red blood cell formation and for healthy cell growth and function. The nutrient is crucial during early pregnancy to reduce the risk of birth defects of the brain and spine.
- Research has shown that folic acid supplements can prevent birth defects of the neural tube.
- Folic acid works with vitamins B-6 and B-12 to control high levels of homocysteine in the blood.
- Some research suggests that folate might reduce the risk of various cancers.
- Some evidence suggests that folic acid might be helpful in treating depression.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Tablet
|Amount Per Serving|
|Folate [as (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt]||1000 mcg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, silica, vegetable stearate, stearic acid.|
Take one (1) tablet daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More