- California Certified Organic Farmers - CCOF
- Fair Trade Certified
- Herbal Calmative & Digestive
- Herbal Dietary Supplement
- Just Herbs! Nothin' Else!
- Knowledge · Efficacy
- Made with Pharmacopoeial Grade Herbs!
- No Added Flavors!
- Sealed Fresh
- Sustainability · Partnership
- USDA Organic
Herbal Power: Calms your nervous system, soothes and supports your digestion.
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 cup brewed teaServing Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|All Herbal Ingredients:|
|Organic chamomile flower*** [PhEur]**||1,300 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
** Quality standards. See definitions inside.
*** Organic Chamomile contains 100% Fair Trade Certified ingredients by dry weight.
† Daily Value not established.
100% organic ingredients.
Brew Well to be Well.
For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared. Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a cup. Cover cup and steep 5-10 minutes. These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components that will end up in your teacup! Gently squeeze the tea bag to release any remaining extract. Drink 3-4 cups daily between meals.
Taste: Fragrantly floral, honey-like and bittersweet.
Contraindications: Do not use if you have known allergies to plants of the Asteraceae family (daisy) such as blessed thistle, calendula, chamomile, echinacea, safflower or yarrow.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More