- 100% Less Cholesterol Than Butter
- Nature's Ideal All-Purpose Oil
- No Hexane
- Non-GMO & Zero Trans Fat
- Nourishing People & Planet
- USDA Organic
- World's Best Cooking Oil
Coconut is one of the world's most nourishing foods. This creamy taste of the tropics is great for sauteing and baking, enhancing your favorite recipes and body care.
|Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||13 g||63%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 mg||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugar, vitamin A and C, calcium, and iron.|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|Other Ingredients: Organic, unrefined, cold-pressed, extra-virgin coconut oil.|
No refrigeration required; solid at room temperature and melts at 76 degrees.
Note: Any brown specks present are natural coconut fibers.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More