- 58 Loads
- Color Safe Whitener & Brightener
- For Laundry Stain Removal
- For Standard & HE Machines
- Non-Chlorine Bleach
- Removes Old Problem Spots/Stains
- Whitens & Brightens
Doesnt irritate skin.
Doesnt eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently.
It really works: Brightens and whitens laundry.
Removes stains and odors.
Safe for you and the environment.
No harsh fumes/vapors.
Packaging easily recycled.
Sodium percarbonate and sodium carbonate.
OXO Brite is very concentrated and powerful. For best results, follow these directions:
How to Use:
- Completely dissolve OXO Brite powder in warm to hot water.
- Test for color fastness by applying solution to a hidden area and allow solution to dry.
- See chart on side panel for Use Guidelines.
- Start with a mild solution of OXO Brite. You can always retreat with a stronger solution and or increase the amount of contact time.
- For stubborn stains, retreat with a stronger solution for a longer period of time. Some greasy or oily stains may require the use of a mild detergent in addition to OXO Brite.
- OXO Brite is safe for most water washable items and surfaces. Do not use on wool, leather or silk.
- Do not mix with chlorine bleach or acid products. Do not store solution in a closed container — continued oxygen production may cause container to leak.
|OXO Brite ||Water ||
OXO Brite Use Guidelines |
For best results - OXO Brite Gentle Oxygen Powered Action Requires Some Time to Work. OXO Brite action continues for up to six hours!
|1 - 5 Scoop(s) ||Per Gallon ||Toughest Stains - Soak Cleaning - Whitening & Brightening |
|Dissolve 1 to 5 scoops of OXO Brite per gallon in warm to hot water. Soak problem laundry for up to six hours. Remove items, wash and rinse thoroughly. Most items only require soak times of 10-30 minutes. Strength of solution and length of soak times depends on job at hand. Hint: Start with 1 scoop and short amount of time and increase number of scoops or time as needed. |
|1 - 4 Scoop(s) ||Per Load ||Rescue Treatment for Tough Old Stains and Dingy Laundry |
|Fill machine with warm to hot water - Add 1 to 4 scoops of OXO Brite and let laundry soak for 30 minutes or more before beginning wash cycle. Complete wash cycle as usual. Some stains may require repeated treatments. |
|1 Scoop ||Per Load ||Everyday Laundry Booster - Color Safe Bleach Substitute |
|Fill machine with warm to hot water - Add OXO Brite, when dissolved, add detergent and laundry. Use OXO Brite with every load to continually brighten, lighten and deodorize your laundry. OXO Brite helps detergents work better. Use 1/2 scoop for HE Machines. |
|1 Teaspoon ||Per 16 oz ||General Stain and Spot Removal on Fabrics, Upholstery and Carpets |
|Remove excess spill liquid and debris. Apply solution and let stand for 5 to 30 minutes. Scrub with sponge, brush or cloth if necessary. Blot, rinse with clean water, blot. Allow to dry then vacuum residue, if any. For fabrics, upholstery, and most water washable surfaces. |
|Always dissolve OXO Brite thoroughly and test for colorfastness. |
OXO Brite works over time - some tough stains will require repeated treatments
|Soak Cleaning |
Problem Spots & Stains
Soak Up To 6 Hours
|Laundry/Spot Clean |
|Laundry - Color Safe Bleach |
Whiten & Brightens Continually with Every Load
Spot Treat Spills & Stains
Use with Ecos Laundry Detergent
|Stain/Odor Remover |
|Wine and Juices |
Cola and Coffee
Urine, Blood, Vomit and Feces
Mold and Mildew Stains
Most Organic Stains and Odors
pH 11 (in 1% solution).
Gentle oxygen powered action continues for up to 6 hours.
Non-polluting/100% biodegradable/non-toxic/ 100% natural ingredients.
Made of replenishable/sustainable ingredients.
Color-safe: fabrics do not discolor as with other bleaches.
Free of enzymes, phosphates, chlorine, DEA and petroleum ingredients.
Works on a variety of materials, stains and odors (do not use on wool, silk or leather).
Removes mold and mildew stains.
Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children. Eye and skin irritant. Avoid eye and mucous membrane contact; avoid prolonged contact with skin. In case of eye or mucous membrane contact, avoid prolonged contact with skin. In case of eye or mucous membrane contact, flush with water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention. If ingested, do not induce vomiting, drink water and seek medical attention.
Not tested on animals. No animal ingredients
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Shipping Carriers & Transit Time
- HerbsPro.com ships from (Mon - Fri) 9 AM to 6 PM PST except for weekends and national holidays.Most of our orders are shipped within 3-4 business days.
- HerbsPro.com ships from multiple West & East Coast Warehouses in California and Maryland.
- While we endeavor to make every effort to ensure that accurate shipping estimates are provided on the website, we make no warranty that all items will definitely arrive within said time.
- DHL/FedEx/ USPS Priority - Arrives within 4 – 7 business days from the date of Shipping.
- Orders are shipped only via USPS for delivery to FPO, APO and P.O. Box.
- Orders are shipped only via USPS for delivery to non 48 contiguous states, for example - Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii.
- We ship all international orders via USPS International. Arrives approximately within 10-14 business days from shipping date, depending on customs clearance at the destination country.
- The final mail delivery is handled by the National Postal Service of the Destination.
International Shipping Custom Clearance Policy
It is the Customer's responsibility is to obtain any necessary governmental permission and/or documentation for import approval and verify and pay all import charges, including duties, fees, and taxes.
The status of your order is easy to find.
- Check your Email- You are required to enter an email address during Checkout. You will receive emails updates on the status of your order.
- Visit the website- You can log in to your account at www.herbspro.com, where you will be able to view your order history, including tracking information on the left-hand side of your screen.
- If you cannot trace your order, please contact us by phone at 510-324-2900 (Mon - Fri), 9 AM to 6 PM PST; one of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you. You can also email us at email@example.com
- Unfortunately, items may be delayed for a variety of reasons beyond our control.
- If some part of your order is out of stock for an extended period, we will split the order and ship the in-stock products without delay while placing the remaining item/s on back-order.
- Depending on the availability, we will either ship the back-ordered item/s when available at no extra shipping cost or cancel that item off your order, and you may reorder it again at a later date. Customers will be notified via email for every action that is taken.
Probiotics Shipping Instructions|Cold-Pack Service
- Probiotics are kept refrigerated to ensure their maximum freshness. We ship probiotic products in an iced Styrofoam package.
- We use expedited domestic shipping methods to ship this product. We might hold your order and ship it on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday to use FedEx 3 day Air to deliver the package.
- We do not ship on Thursday/Friday to ensure that your order is not lying in a hot shipping carrier warehouse during weekends.
- International orders are not shipped in the Styrofoam package.
All your orders are secure now, you can buy order protection while placing the order on Herbspro.com, Its an additional item at checkout. There’s no extra application process or forms to fill out, customers just checkout and are instantly protected against items.
- Delivered Not Received
- Damaged Item
- Lost in Transit
- Wrong Item
If one of these issues has occurred please submit a claim on orderprotection.com
We highly recommend that you purchase the orderprotection.Com shipping insurance. If your order is lost, stolen, damaged in transit, or the wrong item has been sent and you did not purchase the insurance you will be refunded in the form of store credit minus the shipping cost or we can send a replacement, additional shipping charge may apply.
Returns & Refund Policy
HerbsPro.com wishes to make your shopping experience with us pleasant and completely satisfactory. To ensure your satisfaction, we offer a "No Questions" 30-day return policy. Please review our Returns policy.
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.