- 58 Loads
- Color Safe Whitener & Brightener
- For Laundry Stain Removal
- For Standard & HE Machines
- Non-Chlorine Bleach
- Removes Old Problem Spots/Stains
- Whitens & Brightens
Doesnt irritate skin. Doesnt eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently. It really works: Brightens and whitens laundry. Removes stains and odors. Safe for you and the environment. Non-toxic/non-polluting. No harsh fumes/vapors. Packaging easily recycled.
Sodium percarbonate and sodium carbonate.
OXO Brite is very concentrated and powerful. For best results, follow these directions:
How to Use:
- Completely dissolve OXO Brite powder in warm to hot water.
- Test for color fastness by applying solution to a hidden area and allow solution to dry.
- See chart on side panel for Use Guidelines.
- Start with a mild solution of OXO Brite. You can always retreat with a stronger solution and or increase the amount of contact time.
- For stubborn stains, retreat with a stronger solution for a longer period of time. Some greasy or oily stains may require the use of a mild detergent in addition to OXO Brite.
- OXO Brite is safe for most water washable items and surfaces. Do not use on wool, leather or silk.
- Do not mix with chlorine bleach or acid products. Do not store solution in a closed container — continued oxygen production may cause container to leak.
OXO Brite Use Guidelines |
For best results - OXO Brite Gentle Oxygen Powered Action Requires Some Time to Work. OXO Brite action continues for up to six hours!
|1 - 5 Scoop(s)||Per Gallon||Toughest Stains - Soak Cleaning - Whitening & Brightening|
|Dissolve 1 to 5 scoops of OXO Brite per gallon in warm to hot water. Soak problem laundry for up to six hours. Remove items, wash and rinse thoroughly. Most items only require soak times of 10-30 minutes. Strength of solution and length of soak times depends on job at hand. Hint: Start with 1 scoop and short amount of time and increase number of scoops or time as needed.|
|1 - 4 Scoop(s)||Per Load||Rescue Treatment for Tough Old Stains and Dingy Laundry|
|Fill machine with warm to hot water - Add 1 to 4 scoops of OXO Brite and let laundry soak for 30 minutes or more before beginning wash cycle. Complete wash cycle as usual. Some stains may require repeated treatments.|
|1 Scoop||Per Load||Everyday Laundry Booster - Color Safe Bleach Substitute|
|Fill machine with warm to hot water - Add OXO Brite, when dissolved, add detergent and laundry. Use OXO Brite with every load to continually brighten, lighten and deodorize your laundry. OXO Brite helps detergents work better. Use 1/2 scoop for HE Machines.|
|1 Teaspoon||Per 16 oz||General Stain and Spot Removal on Fabrics, Upholstery and Carpets|
|Remove excess spill liquid and debris. Apply solution and let stand for 5 to 30 minutes. Scrub with sponge, brush or cloth if necessary. Blot, rinse with clean water, blot. Allow to dry then vacuum residue, if any. For fabrics, upholstery, and most water washable surfaces.|
|Always dissolve OXO Brite thoroughly and test for colorfastness. |
OXO Brite works over time - some tough stains will require repeated treatments
Problem Spots & Stains
Soak Up To 6 Hours
|Laundry - Color Safe Bleach |
Whiten & Brightens Continually with Every Load
Spot Treat Spills & Stains
Use with Ecos Laundry Detergent
|Wine and Juices |
Cola and Coffee
Urine, Blood, Vomit and Feces
Mold and Mildew Stains
Most Organic Stains and Odors
Features: pH 11 (in 1% solution). Gentle oxygen powered action continues for up to 6 hours. Non-polluting/100% biodegradable/non-toxic/ 100% natural ingredients. Made of replenishable/sustainable ingredients. Color-safe: fabrics do not discolor as with other bleaches. Fragrance-free. Free of enzymes, phosphates, chlorine, DEA and petroleum ingredients. Works on a variety of materials, stains and odors (do not use on wool, silk or leather). Removes mold and mildew stains.
Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children. Eye and skin irritant. Avoid eye and mucous membrane contact; avoid prolonged contact with skin. In case of eye or mucous membrane contact, avoid prolonged contact with skin. In case of eye or mucous membrane contact, flush with water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention. If ingested, do not induce vomiting, drink water and seek medical attention.
Not tested on animals. No animal ingredients
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More