Pe Min Kan Wan Sinus Nasal Decongestion 90 TABS By Dr. Shens
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- 100% Herbal
- Also Known as Pe Min Kan Wan
- Herbs for Nasal & Sinus Congestion
- No drugs, dyes, animal products, endangered species, or preservatives
- Tablets Made in U.S.A. in FDA Inspected, GMP Approved Factories with the Finest Herbs
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 3 tablets|
|Amount For 1 Serving||% Daily Value|
|Rx. Angelica Dahurica||630 mg||*|
|Fl. Magnolia||378 mg||*|
|Agastaches Pogostemon||252 mg||*|
|Rx. Pueraria||252 mg||*|
|Fl. Chrysanthemum||147 mg||*|
|Rx. Ligusticum Wallichii||147 mg||*|
|Fr. Liquidamber||147 mg||*|
|Fr. Xanthium (Standardized Concentrate)||147 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established|
Also Known As: Angelica Root (Bai Zhi) 30%, Magnolia Bud (Xin Yi) 18%, Patchouli Plant (Huo Xiang) 12%, Kudzu Root (Ge Gen) 12%, Chrysanthemum Flower (Ju Hua) 7%, Szechuan Lovage Root (Chuan Xiong) 7%, Liquidamber Fruit (Lu Lu Tong) 7%, Cocklebur Seed (Cang Er Zi) 5:1 water extract 7%.
For adults: 3 tablets, every three or four hours; or as prescribed by your doctor.
Sealed for your protection
Pregnant women should consult their health care provider before taking supplements
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains lead, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More