If you?re troubled with female hormonal balance, then you need to try Pueraria Mirifica by Nature's Answer. These vegetarian capsules contain Pueraria Mirifica, along with the cruciferous vegetable extract DIM (diindolylmethane), as well as essential vitamins and minerals. In native Thailand, Pueraria Mirifica has been used traditionally and modern science has now isolated active phytoestrogens from this plant, which help support female hormonal balance. Vegetables like kale and broccoli contain DIM. Benefits
- Supports female hormonal balance
- Contains essential vitamins and mineraks
- 100% vegetarian
- Dietary supplement
- 100 % Gluten free
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Folate (Folic Acid)||200 mcg||50 %|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||500 mcg||8333 %|
|Biotin||150 mcg||50 %|
|Setenium (asSelenomethionine)||70 mcg||100 %|
|Puresterol (as Pueraia mirifica Root Extract)||100 mg||?|
|DIM (di-indolymethane)||50 mg||?|
? Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetables Cellulose(capsule),
Rice Flour, Calcium Silicate, Quik-Sorb (ginger rhizome, amla fruit,
As dietary supplement take one (1) capsule daily with food or water.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not sue if safety seal is damaged or missing. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have a medical condition, consult with your healthcare practitioner before use.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More