QH-Absorb 60 Sftgels By Jarrow Formulas
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
QH is the reduced state of CoQ10 in the form produced by our cells and is significantly better absorbed particularly as we age. It is a proprietary enhanced stability formula.
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- High Absorption / Enhanced Stability
- Kaneka QH
- Reduced Form Co-Q10
Ubiquinol High Absorption Softgel. Active Antioxidant Form of Co-Q10. Results in Higher Blood Levels Than Co-Q10. Q-Absorb High-Absorption System.
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 SoftgelServings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Softgel||% DV|
|Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH)||100 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Medium-chain triglycerides, phosphatidylcholine (from soy lecithin), beeswax, rosmarinic acid, vitamin E, and ascorbyl palmitate. Softgel consists of gelatin, glycerin and water. Carob extract and caramel added as a light barrier.
No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Take 1 softgel 1 to 3 times per day with a meal or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
Contains Soy. No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts. Particle formation inside softgel is normal and dissolves after ingestion.
Particle formation inside softgel is normal and dissolves after ingestion.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More