Refresh Contact Lens Comfort Moisture Drops 12 ml By Refresh
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Dry Eye Relief For Contact Lens
- Moisturizing Relief Form Dryness and Irritation
Sterile, Isotonic, Buffered, and Preserved Solution Containing: Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium; Sodium Chloride; Boric Acid; Sodium Borate Decahydrate; Potassium Chloride; Calcium Chloride; Magnesium Chloride; Purified Water; Preserved With PURITE (Stabilized Oxychloro Complex); May Also Contain: Hydrochloric Acid and/or Sodium Hydroxide to Adjust pH
SEE PACKAGE INSERT FOR DIRECTIONS AND IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION. Refresh Contacts Contact Lens Comfort Drops is for use with soft (hydrophilic) and rigid gas permeable (RGP) contact lenses. Note: Bottle filled to approximately 3/4 capacity. Store at room temperature. Keep bottle tightly closed when not in use.
If you are allergic to this product, DO NOT USE. For in-eye use only. Do not use in the lens case. Use before the expiration date marked on the bottle and carton. Keep out of reach of children. SEE PACKAGE INSERT FOR DIRECTIONS AND IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More