- 100% Natural
- A Homeopathic Remedy
- A Trusted Brand for Over 70 Years in 66 Countries
- Contains 27% Alcohol
- Fast-Acting Spray
- Non-Habit Forming and Safe for the Whole Family
Fast acting spray,
Insomnia Caused by Stress. Ingredients
|Drug Facts |
|Active Ingredients Each 5X (HPUS)
||relief from repetitive thoughts
||adds courage and presence of mind in the face of adversity
||helps give focus when you are not grounded in reality
||helps you cope calmly and patiently with irritating problems or people
||helps you act rationally and think clearly with a calm and balanced mind when you feel you are losing control
||softens the impact of shock or fright
Inactive Ingredients: 27% Alcohol|
No artificial colors, artificial fragrances or animal products
Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Bring spray nozzle up to mouth and apply 2 sprays onto the tongue prior to retiring. Additional sprays may be taken during the night as needed.
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- Consult a physician for use in children under 6 years of age
- Keep away from eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists for more than two weeks. Insomnia can be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- Store below 77° F (25°C)
- This product has not been tested on animals
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.