Resveratrol is a natural polyphenol found in red wine, peanuts and in some plants, including the herb Polygonum cuspidatum. It is a small molecule, classified as a stilbene. Polyphenols, such as resveratrol, possess powerful antioxidant properties that help fight cell-damaging free-radicals in the body. Free radicals which can contribute to oxidative stress, and in turn may contribute to the premature aging of cells.
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Contains Natural Trans-Resveratrol
- Gluten Free, Wheat & Dairy Free
- Since 1947
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Each vegetable capsule contains more resveratrol than a typical bottle of red wine.
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|trans-Resveratrol (from 714 mg [Polygonum cuspidatum] [root])||500 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica.
Solgar's Resveratrol Vegetable Capsules are free of sugar, salt, corn, yeast, wheat, soy, gluten and dairy products and are formulated without the use of artificial preservatives, flavors or colors.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children.
To assure freshness and potency, store at room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C). Store away from heat, light and moisture.
Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More