- AVA Certified Vegan
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- GMP Certified
- Including Antioxidants that Help Neutralize Free Radicals
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Trans-Resveratrol (from 200 mg of Knotweed extract) (Polygonum cuspidatum) (root)||100 mg||*|
|Grape Seed Extract (vitis vinifera) (seed) (Providing flavonoidcompounds-95% total polyphenols equals to 47.5 mg)||50 mg||*|
|Grape Skin Extract (vitis vinifera) (fruit skin) (25% polyphenols equal to 6.25 mg including proanthocyanidins)||25 mg||*|
|Pine Bark Extract (pinus spp.) (bark) (85% biologically active flavonoids equal to 21 mg including proanthocyanidins)||25 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Cellulose (capsule shell), cellulose, maltodextrin, stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate.
NO: Yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, salt, preservatives or artificial color.
Adults take one (1) capsule daily with food or as directed by a health care professional. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Does Not Contain: Yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, starch, preservatives or artificial color.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59-¦-86-¦ F. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More