- Herbal Supplement
- Whole Herb Extract
- Rosemary is a rich source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, which are thought to help boost the immune system and improve blood circulation.
- Rosemary is often used for digestion problems, including heartburn, intestinal gas, liver and gallbladder complaints, and loss of appetite.
- Rosemary is specifically powerful against bacterial infections. It is linked to preventing staph infections.
- The nutrients in rosemary help protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals.
The main chemical composition of rosemary oil are camphor(12%), alpha-pinene, 1,8-cineole(43.7%), linalool, thymol, gamma-terpinene and eucalyptol.
1-2 Capsules Daily
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.