Product DescriptionPreclinical research suggests S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione is more stable in the blood and increases glutathione levels within cells better than non-acetylated glutathione.Product Benefits
- Intracellular Antioxidant
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet
||Amount Per Serving
|?Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Calcium phosphate, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and a food-grade coating.
Take 1 tablet per day with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional. Special Note
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans. Warnings
If you have a medical condition, or are taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.