Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS contains the probiotic yeast Saccharomyces boulardii, which survives passage through stomach acid and delivers its benefits to the intestinal tract. This strain helps protect and maintain a normal intestinal microflora. It also works to restore the normal intestinal microflora when possible disruptions may occur, such as during travel or the intake of certain medications. MOS (MannanOligoSaccharides) is an oligosaccharide from the cell walls of S. cerevisiae that can discourage certain bacteria from adhering to the epithelial cells and reduce their proliferation.
- Probiotic Pioneer Since 1986 - 33+ Years
- Probiotic + Prebiotic
- Enhanced Support for the Intestinal Tract
- 5 Billion Live Yeast Cells Guaranteed
- Clinically Documented Probiotic Yeast
- Probiotic Supplement
- Non GMO - Certified by NSF
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Veggie Cap
- Suitable for Vegetarian/Vegans
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
||Amount Per Serving
|Saccharomyces boulardii (an S. cerevisiae strain)
||5 Billion Viable Cells (Minimum)†
|Bio-MOS (Derived from S. cervisiae, Source of MOS (Mannan OligoSaccharides)
|†Minimum 5 billion viable at time of consumption, under recommended storage conditions and within best used before date.
††Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Tapioca starch, silicon dioxide and vitamin C (antioxidant). DrCaps capsule consists of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
Take 1 vegetarian capsule 1 or 2 times per day with water, or take as directed by your qualified healthcare professional. May be taken with food or on an empty stomach. Note: For immune-compromised individuals and children, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Probiotics are kept refrigerated to ensure their maximum freshness. We ship probiotic products in an iced Styrofoam package.
- We use expedited domestic shipping methods to ship this product. We might hold your order and ship it on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday to use FedEx 3-day Air to deliver the package.
- We do not ship on Thursday/Friday to ensure that your order is not lying in a hot shipping carrier warehouse during weekends.
- International orders are not shipped in the Styrofoam package.
Note: Capsule fill content may change, due to raw material particle size. However, potency remains the same.
Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS does not require refrigeration and can be stored at room temperature. Refrigeration will, however, extend the shelf life. Avoid temperatures above 77°F (25°C).
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.