Sam-E 120 Veg Caps By Now Foods
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
SAMe (S-adenosylmethionine), a compound native to the body, is a component of many biochemical reactions, including those that affect brain biochemistry and joint health. SAMe is critical for the synthesis of neurotransmitters, is important for energy production in the brain, contributes to the maintenance of healthy cell membrane function, and influences cartilage metabolism.
- Supports Cartilage Production
- With B-Vitamin Co factors
- Enteric Coated
- A Dietary Supplement
- Supports Joint Health
Serving Size: 1 TabletServings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine HCl)||2 mg||100%|
|Folic Acid||200 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||50 mcg||833%|
(from 400 mg of S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine Disulfate Tosylate)
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.|
|† Daily Value not established.|
|Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Silica, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid and Enteric Coating (cellulose, triethyl citrate, methacrylic acid).|
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet 1 to 2 times daily, preferably on an empty stomach. Refrigeration recommended after opening.
For adults only. Individuals with bipolar (manic) depression and those with anxiety disorders should not take SAMe unless under professional medical supervision. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More