Same (S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine) 30 Tabs By Source Naturals
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Double Strength
- Supports Joint Comfort, Function and Mobility
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 TabletServings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Servings||% Daily Value|
|SAMe (s-adenosyl-L-methionine) from 800 mg of SAMe disulfate tosylate||400 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Cellulose, mannitol, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose phthalate, citric acid, silica, stearic acid, glyceryl triacetate, sodium starch glycolate, modified cellulose gum, titanium dioxide and yellow ochre.
Suitable for vegetarians. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, salt, preservatives, or artificial flavor or fragrance.
1 tablet, 1 to 3 times daily. Take tablets on an empty stomach.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding or are taking antidepressant medication, consult your physician before using this product. Use this product under medical supervision if you have bipolar disorder. In a small percentage of people this product may cause nausea or gastrointestinal upset. If you experience discomfort, discontinue use.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More