- 30 Enteric coated tablets, 400mg.
- Double Strength.
- Supports join comfort, Function and mobility.
- Source Naturals SAMe is a stable, bioavailable form of S-adenosyl-L-methionine.
- These tablets are enteric coated and blister packed to prevent breakdown and inactivation of the ingredients.
- Dozens of clinical studies have demonstrated that SAMe supports joint comfort, function and mobility in the spine, hips and knees.
- It is important to the joints because of its critical role in cartilage formation.
- SAMe helps to form proteolysis, which are used to renew the matrix of cartilage.
- SAMe helps support a positive outlook.
- It is able to cross the blood-brain barrier, where it affects the synthesis and activation of various proteins, such as neurotransmitters.
- SAMe also plays a role in transmethylation.
- Transmethylation reactions affect the synthesis, activation, and metabolism of various biological molecules.
- Some compounds that SAMe methylates are phospholipids.
- This is a fundamental step in the mediation of cell to cell communication.
- SAMe is present in every living cell in the body and plays an important part in many critical cellular functions.
- However, levels of SAMe tend to decline with age.
Suitable for vegetarians. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat. Contains no preservatives or artificial flavor or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.