The Schick Hydro Silk Razor for Women features water-activated moisturizing serum that gives back moisture for up to 2 hours after shaving. Its five independent curve sensing blades follow the natural shape of your body, and each blade includes skin guards to smooth skin and prevent irritation, while the oval cartridge is just the right size for accessing hard-to-reach areas. The Schick Hydro Silk Razor offers a soft rubber handle with grooved grips for control, and its handle is designed to keep the cartridge out of water when stored flat in the shower.Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum for Smooth, Silky Skin
The razor head is surrounded by a water-activated moisturizing serum that gives back moisture for up to 2 hours after shaving. The hypoallergenic serum hydrates your skin and restores your natural moisture levels. The serum is made from marine extracts and shea butter, Leaving your skin smooth after each shave. The serum has been dermatologist tested and is safe for all skin types, Including sensitive skin.Oval Cartridge with Five Curve Sensing Blades for Close Shave
- Designed specifically for the curves of a woman's body, The Schick Hydro Silk Razor features five independent curve sensing blades to follow your natural shape.
- The blades also feature skin guards that smooth skin to achieve a close shave while preventing skin irritation.
- The oval head is compact so you can shave hard-to-reach places.
- The razor is compatible with Schick Hydro Silk Refill cartridges (sold separately).
- Featuring multiple rubber grips in a ripple pattern, The ergonomic handle reproduces the look of flowing water.
- The soft handle is easy to grip and provides greater control during your shave.
- The handle is designed to keep the cartridge out of water when placed on a flat surface so the blades stay sharp for a longer period of time.
Disclaimer: HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.