Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil 1.76 oz By Seabuck Wonders
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- 100% Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Peptic, Duodenal Health, Skin Care, Cardiotonic & Pro-Natural Healing
- USDA Organic
High level of Omega-7 for Skin Health / Cell Membrane Protection and Nurturing. Immunity Support. Dental & Gum Health. Peptic, Duodenal Health. Cardiotonic & Pro-Natural Healing. Both Internal & External Use. Super Critical Extract. 100% Certified Organic.
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 35 dropsServings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Organic Sea Buckhorn Berry Oil||1000 mg|
|Total Fat||1000 mg||1.54%|
|Total Saturated Fatty Acid||270-350 mg||1.57%|
|Total Unsaturated Fatty Acid||650-730 mg||†|
|Palmitoleic Acid (Omega 7)||300-350 mg||†|
|Oleic Acid (Omega 9)||250-300 mg||†|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)||5-6 mg||†|
|Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)||2.8-4 mg||†|
|Vitamin A||27.55-55.11 IU||0.6-1.1%|
|Vitamin E||2.34-3.13 IU||7.8-10.4%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.|
† Daily Value not established
Great for both internal and external use.
As a dietary supplement, take 35-70 drops twice daily on an empty stomach. Apply externally as needed.
Store in a cool place and away from children
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More