Siberian Eleuthero Extract with Royal Jelly Vials 30x10ml By Imperial Elixir / Ginseng Company
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- 5 Star Brand
- Easy Insert Straw
- Imperial Energy Support
- Serving Your Needs Since 1973
This synergistic formula can be taken by anyone to support vitality in everyday life.
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 0.34 fl oz (10 ml)Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Other Carbohydrates||less than 1 g|
|Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Extract of Siberian Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) root, fresh Royal Jelly, distilled water and honey.
Each 10 ml (0.34 oz) bottle contains 4000 mg of Siberian Eleuthero root and 300 mg of Royal Jelly. Minimum Eleutheroside (B and E) content is 0.80%. Contains less than 0.5% alcohol.
Remove plastic cap and insert pointed end of straw. Drink 1 or 2 bottles daily as a beverage.
Each 10ml (0.34oz) bottle contains 4000mg of Siberian Eleuthero root and 300mg of Royal Jelly. Minimum Eleutheroside ( B and E) content of 0.80%.
Do not take during pregnancy. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More