Stone Root 2 Oz with Alcohol By Eclectic Herb
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Dietary Supplement
- Herbal Extract
- Stone root is used to treat urinary tract problems including bladder pain and swelling (inflammation), stones in the kidney and elsewhere in the urinary tract, and excess uric acid in the urine. It is also used to increase urine flow to relieve water retention (edema).
- Urinary Tract Support
- Hypoallergenic grain-free alcohol.
|Ingredients: Wildcrafted shade-dried stone root (Collinsonia canadensis) root, organic grain-free alcohol, filtered water. Dry herb strength 1:4 (250 mg /ml).|
Suggested Use: Mix 15-30 drops in water; take 1-3 times daily. (Shake well before use).
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health provider about the use of herbs during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More