SUN-IN Hair Lightener Lemon - 4.7 Oz
- Sun-In Super brings out your natural highlights just like the sun - only faster! Lightens and brightens blonde hair - making it blonder. Brunettes lighten up and look sun-bronzed and kissed by the sun. It's easy to use and gradually lightens hair while you relax in the sun or use a blow dryer. Best of all, you control how light you go! Each time you use Sun-in your hair gets lighter and brighter.
- The advanced conditioning system in Sun-in, with botanical extracts such as Aloe, Marigold, Chamomile and Flaxseed, pampers your hair while it lightens. Sun-in conditioners are light and won't weigh hair down, leaving it smoother, full of body, and more manageable. Special illuminators give hair an extra healthy dose of shine for a bright and sexy look.
- Sun-In is alcohol-free. Other spray-in products use alcohol which can dry your hair and may lead to split ends. Sun-In has an advanced conditioning system to pamper your hair while it highlights. Sun-In conditioners are light and less greasy, leaving your hair smoother, full of body, easier to comb and with a healthy-looking shine. The Sun-In fragrance has a fresh and natural, clean smell. Sun-In gives you the look you want because you control the highlighting.
- Just spray Sun-In onto your hair where you want highlighting, The more often you spray, the lighter your hair becomes. Highlighting has never been so simple and natural-looking.
- Highlights will be permanent. Contains no metallic dyes.
- Sun-In is recommended for blonde to medium brown hair. Reddish results may occur in dark brown hair. Not recommended for color-treated hair.
HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.