- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality Laboratory Testing
- Naturally Contains Omega-3
- Promotes Heart & Circulatory Health
- Purified to Eliminate Mercury, PCBs and Dioxins
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Softgels|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%***|
provides 300 mg of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, comprising of:
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
|1,000 mg (1 g)||***
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
***Daily Value not established.
Gelatin, vegetable glycerin, mixed tocopherols.
Contains fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) ingredients.
No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no shellfish. Sodium free.
For adults, take one (1) softgels three times daily, preferably with a meal. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Purified to eliminate mercury.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat. Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More