- 33% More Free
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Easy to Swallow
- Promotes Heart Health
- Supports Energy Production
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Q-Sorb Coenzyme Q-10||200 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Rice bran oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, soy lecithin, titanium dioxide color.
No artificial flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no fish. Sodium free.
For adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking and medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat. Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More