- Maximum Cushioning & Absorption
1. Wash hands, clean and treat wound, as directed by your health care professional. 2. Cover the wound completely with a sterile primary dressing layer. 3. Wrap the bandage roll over the primary dressing layer and around body part. 4. Overlap 1-1/2 to 2 inches and smooth after each wrap. NOTE: DO NOT APPLY UNDER TENSION AS EXCESSIVE CONSTRICTION MAY RESULT. If you feel any tightness or discomfort unwrap and reapply. 5. Secure the end of the bandage in place with tape. 6. Change the dressing daily or as instructed by your health care professional. Special Note
Please contact your heatlh care professional if: You notice unexpected changes in the wound or healing is not progressing after seven days. You have a serious burn, or a deep or puncture wound. You have a medical emergency. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.