- Bulk-Forming Laxative
- Daily Source of 100% Soluble Fiber
- The Fiber With No Excess Gas
|Active Ingredients:Each Caplet: Methylcellulose 500 mg|
|Inactive Ingredients:Colloidal Silicon Dioxide; Crospovidone; FD&C Yellow No. 6 Lake; Magnesium Stearate; Maltodextrin; Mannitol; Purified Water; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Each Caplet Contains: Sodium 2 mg|
Begin with smallest dose and increase as needed not to exceed maximum daily dose. Dosage may vary according to the severity of constipation. Take this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning. Drinking another glass of water is helpful. Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Dose: 2 caplets, up to 4 as needed. Daily Maximum: 4 caplets up to 3 times daily. Children 6 to under 12 years of age: Dose: 1 caplet. Daily Maximum: 1 caplet up to 3 times daily. Children under 6 years of age: Dose: Ask a doctor.
Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention. Ask a doctor before use if you have: stomach pain, nausea or vomiting; noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts for 2 weeks. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work. When using this product do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period. Stop use and ask a doctor if: you need to use a laxative for more than one week; you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use because this may indicate a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More