- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Immune Support
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 3 mlServings per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||1%†|
|Proprietary Herbal blend
An extract of Echinacea purpurea root**
|†Percentage Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
* Daily Value not established.
**Certified Organically Grown or Ethically Wild Harvested.
Kosher coconut and/or palm kernel glycerine, purified water and citric acid.
Shake well. Use only as directly. Take directly or mix in small amount of water or juice. For children over 1 year of age.
|1-2 yrs (< 24 lbs)||1 ml, 3 times daily|
|3-6 yrs (24-48 lbs)||1-2 ml, 3 times daily|
|7-11 yrs (49-95 lbs)||2 ml, 3-4 times daily|
|12 yrs (>95 lbs)||3 ml, 3-4 times daily|
Immune Support Sweet Echinacea Herbs for Kids. This product supports the healthy functioning of the immune system. Certified Organically Grown. Grown in accordance with the California Organic Foods Act of 1990, as defined in Montana Law and/or Oregon Tilth standard. Certified by Tilth and/or OGBA. Alcohol-Free herbal dietary supplement kids love the taste! Herbs are just one part of natural lifestyle. We donate a portion of our proceeds to organizations dedicated to caring for our environment and the people of our world.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More