Conditioner Tea Tree 16 oz By Mill Creek Botanicals
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Beautiful Hair Naturally
- Natural & Organic Ingredients
- No Artificial Colors
- Normalizes Scalp
- Paraben Free
- Softens and Shines
- pH Balanced
Purified water, emulsifing wax, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetearyl alcohol, panthenol (provitamin B-5), cetyl alcohol, blend of glycerin with salix alba (willow bark) extract, viola tricolor (wild pansy), yucca schidigera, calendula officinalis flower extract, *organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, opuntia vulgaris (cactus) extract, acacia senegal gum three extract and chondrus crispus (carrageenan) extract, phenoxyethanol, capryloyl glycine, undecylenoyl glycine, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil.
*Certified Organic Ingredient by BSC Oko-Garantie
Apply conditioner to clean hair paying special attention to ends. Work conditioner through hair with fingertips. Leave on 1 to 2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and style as usual. For more intense conditioning leave on hair for 5 to 10 minutes.
FREE OF: Parabens, SLS/SLES, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Colors and Fragrances
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More