Theanine 60 Caps By Jarrow Formulas
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Amino Acid Derivative
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Promotes Relaxation and Learning Ability
Theanine may improve learning ability and sensations of pleasure by affecting dopamine and serotonin neurotransmitters in the brain. Also, Theanine exerts protective effects on the brain by antagonizing glutamate toxicity.
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 CapsuleServing Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Capsule||% DV|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of gelatin.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Take 1 capsule per day with water or juice on an empty stomach or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
Contains : No wheat, no gluten, no soy, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no nuts/tree nuts. Theanine 100 is 100% L-theanine, made enzymatically from amino acids and is identical to the theanine found
NOTE: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More