Therabreath Fresh Breath Oral Rinse Mild 16 oz By Therabreath
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- 24 Hour Confidence Guaranteed
- Approved for Diabetics
- Certified Kosher- KSA
- Committed to a Greener Planet
- Dentist Recommended
- Helps Relieve Dry Mouth
- Naturally Oxygenating
- No Alcohol
- Non Burning
- Professional Formula
- Pure Natural Ingredients
- Stops Morning Breath
- This Product is not Tested on Animals
- Works Instantly
Purified water, OXYD-8 (Dr.Kat'z patented version of CO2), Peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, tetrasodium EDTA, sodium bicarbonate, sodium benzoate, essential oil of peppermint, sodium hydroxide.
To open- Pull up to remove dosage cup before unscrewing bottle cap.
To use- Fill dosage cup to mark. Rinse mouth for 1 minute with one cup-full. Gargle with another cup-full for 30 seconds to clean your throat, a major source of bad breath. Wait 5 minutes before eating. Repeat every 8-12 hours.
For Best Results- Use as part of a twice daily regimen with TheraBreath Toothpaste.
Keep out of reach of children. if spilled on fabrics, wash out immediately. This product was sealed with protective packaging at the laboratory. if seal is missing, do not use.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More