Toothpaste Orginal Peppermint Twist, 5 Oz By Natural Dentist
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Committed to Results
- Created by a Dentist
- Cruelty-Free Product
- No Sodium Laurly Sulfate or Artificial Ingredients
The Natural Dentist Healthy Gums Toothpaste has been clinically tested and proven effective at preventing cavities and whitening teeth.
|Sodium Fluoride (0.24%) (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity|
|Inactive Ingredients: vegetable glycerin, silica, purified water, sorbitol, xylitol, cocamidopropyl betaine, aloe vera gel, cellulose gum, titanium dioxide, natural flavors, echinacea, goldenseal, calendula, xanthan gum, citric acid, grapefruit seed extract|
- Adults and children 2 or older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice per day, or use as directed by a dentist. Do not swallow.
- Children under 6: Use a pea-sized amount and supervise until good brushing habits are established.
- Children under 2: Consult a doctor or dentist.
Natural toothpaste that tastes terrific. Our toothpaste comes in several varieties with fabulous natural flavors. But watch out—they’re good enough to be habit-forming.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center. Do not use if the safety seal is missing or broken.
Store tube standing up with cap tightly closed.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More