- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- EPA & DHA from cold water fish
- Since 1947
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%*|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||2.75 IU||9%|
|Omega-3 polyunsaturates||950 mg||**|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||542 mg||**|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||408 mg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie.|
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Contains various fish species.
Solgar's Omega-3 "950" Softgels are free of yeast, wheat, soy and dairy products and are formulated without the use of artificial preservatives, flavors or colors.
Sugar, Salt and Starch Free.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) softgel two (2) times daily, preferably at mealtimes, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
To assure freshness and potency, store at room temperature 59-¦-86-¦F (15-¦-30-¦C). Store away from heat, light and moisture.
Do not use it outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More