- Designed for Ultra Stimulation
- Premium Lubricant
- For Contraception Plus STI Protection
See warnings and carefully follow instructions for use printed on inner side of carton. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or storage for prolonged periods at temperatures above 100 degrees F.
This Product Contains Natural Rubber Latex Which May Cause Allergic Reactions. Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STIs by providing a barrier against the source fo the infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs. To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission (such as HIV infection (AIDS) and gonorrhea) to or from the penis. However, some STIs (such as Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More