Ultra Bone-Up 240 Tabs By Jarrow Formulas
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
Ultra Bone-Up® provides StimuCal™ ossein MicroCrystalline HydroxyApatite (MCHA) (from free-range New Zealand calves), which includes the superior combination of the inorganic calcium lattice of MCHA within an organic protein milieu. StimuCal™ is rich in native type I collagen—the predominant protein found in bone—and has been clinically demonstrated not to disproportionately spike calcium blood levels as do other forms of calcium, such as the citrate and carbonate salt forms. StimuCal™ is combined with vitamin D3, vitamin K2 (as MK-7 from natural fermentation [a more bioavailable form of vitamin K]) and JarroSil® Activated Silicon® to support the deposition of calcium into the bones, as well as to assist in building up the organic bone matrix. Also included are potassium citrate (systemic alkalizer) for optimal osteo support and Type II Collagen to support cartilage. Bone Up® also supports cardiovascular and arterial health.Product Benefits
- StimuCal™ Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite, Natural MK-7 & Activated Silicon®
- Promotes Bone Density
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Dietary Supplement
- StimuCal™ with Bone Stimulating Protein
- Gluten Free
Serving Size: 6 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 20
|Amount Per 6 Tablets||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||200 mg||333%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||2000 IU||500%|
|MK-7 (Vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7)||90 mcg||112%|
|Calcium (elemental) (from microcrystalline hydroxyapatite)||1200 mcg||120%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||500 mg||125%|
|Zinc (L-OptiZinc) (as zinc monomethionate)||10 mg||67%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||1 mg||50%|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate)||1 mg||50%|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate)||99 mg||3%|
|Glucosamine HCl||300 mg||*|
|Curcumin (Turmeric Root) (Curcuma longa)||100 mg||*|
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)||100 mg||*|
|Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum) (Tiger cane) (root) (min. 25.5 mg trans-resveratrol)||25 mg||*|
|SDG Lignans Flaxseed Extract (Linum usitatissimum) (from LinumLife Extra)||20 mg||*|
|Boron (as boron citrate)||3 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Cellulose, calcium phosphate, stearic acid (vegetable source), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide and maltodextrin.
Contains: Soy (in trace amounts).
No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Take 3 tablets twice per day with meals, preferably dividing the number of tablets equally with each meal (for a total of 6) to facilitate maximum absorption or as directed by your qualified health care consultant. Easy-Solv tablets are designed to disintegrate within several minutes of ingestion.
Contains no wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, or taking medications (especially warfarin/Coumadin), consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More