Vegan Evening Primrose Oil 90 Vcaps By Deva Vegan Vitamins
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Organic Unrefined Cold-Pressed
- Vegan Certified
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 Capsules Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10||-|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Evening Primrose Oil (Organic)
which typically provides
|Gamma-Linolenic Acid (Omega-6)||85 mg||*|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega-6)||650 mg||*|
|Oleic Acid (Omega-9)||60 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Vegan capsule, mixed tocopherols, silica, citric acid.
(All of the ingredients are from plant / mineral sources)
Food Sensitivity: Free of GMO's, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, starch, sugar, preservatives, hexane, and sodium.
This product does not contain animal products, derivatives or byproducts. 100% vegetarian, vegan. This product is Certified Vegan by the Vegan Society.
Take two (2) or three (3) vegan capsules daily with a meal or as directed by your health care provider.
Free of GMOs, yeast, wheat, gluten, milk, sugar, salt, starch, preservatives; animal products, byproducts or dervatives.
Always consult your doctor before taking any dietary supplement.
Store in a cool, dry place. Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More