- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- For Longer Life
- Life's DHA Healthy Brain, Eyes, Heart
- Omega-3 Fatty Acid for Brain, Eye, and Heart Health
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%†|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (from algae oil Schizochytrium sp.)||200 mg||**|
|†Based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
**Daily Value not established.
|Other Ingredients: Modified corn starch, glycerin, high oleic sunflower oil, purified water, carrageenan, sorbitol, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherols, natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, beta-carotene, caramel color.|
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) softgel once or twice daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
Store tightly in a cool, dry place. If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More