- Made with organic citrus
- Safer removal of Waxes
- chemicals & Soil
Ingredients: Purified Water, Potassium Oleate, Kosher Glycerine, Decyl Glucoside (plant-derived surfactant), Limonene (natural citrus oil), Organic Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate
Mix 1/4 cup Veggie Wash with water (Large bowl or half sink full)
Soak and swish for 30 seconds
- Soak and swish for leafy and soft product: spinach, broccoli, lettuce, strawberries, cauliflower, artichokes, etc. Dilute 1/4 cup (2 oz) Veggie Wash in large bowl or in a sink half full of water. Soak and swish for 30 seconds; rinse thoroughly.
- Spray for Firm produce: tomatoes, potatoes, grapes, apples, bell peppers, squash, cucumbers, etc. Spray generously with Veggie Wash, rub for 20-30 seconds, then rinse thoroughly. Not recommended for mushrooms due to their porous skins.
Veggie Wash safely and effectively removes wax, soil and agricultural chemicals found on standard and organic produce. It cuts through wax and chemicals to leave fruits and vegetables truly, safely clean.
Common Sense Precautions: In case of eye contact, flush with generous amounts of water. As with any cleaner or produce wash, supervise children when using.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.